Frigoboat, Keel Cooled Condenser TZ, with Threads and Zincs, Extended Length Threads
- Pre-charged component equipped with Frigoboat self sealing couplings Uses non-ozone depleting refrigerant R134a
- Eliminates the need for condenser sea water pump
- Efficient & Silent: no fan/pump noise or current drain
- Keel Cooled condensers are over 20% more efficient than air cooled condensers
- All models require a 1-9/16" diameter installation hole below waterline - requires haulout for installation
- Compressor must be mounted within 5 feet of the keel cooler location
- Requires Evaporator, Thermostat, and Frigoboat Compressor K35F, K50F, Capri 35F or Capri 50F for complete system
These Keel Cooled Condensers are highly engineered and carefully designed to be used with Frigoboat Refrigeration Systems. If they are used in other applications, they may or may not work satisfactorily. If they are connected to non-Frigoboat components, any and all warranties for these condensers becomes null and void.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.