Garmin Mid Chirp Downvu XDCR
The 8-pin transducer features mid-band CHIRP traditional sonar (80-160 kHz) and has a power rating of 600 W. The CHIRP ClearVü (260/455 kHz) element has a power rating of 500 W.
For installation, follow the included instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
- Frequency: CHIRP Mid-band (80-160 kHz); ClearVü CHIRP 260 kHz (245-275 kHz) & 455 kHz (445-465 kHz)
- Power: CHIRP Traditional 600 W; ClearVü 500 W
- Beamwidth: Traditional: 24°-13° ClearVü: 2.0°x51° @ 260 kHz 1.4°x29° @ 455 kHz
- Maximum depth: Traditional: 1,800 ft.; ClearVü: 1,000 ft.
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
- Number of pins: 8
- Cable length: 30 Ft.
- Supported deadrise/Transom angles: 0°-70° degree transom
Non aviation products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.