Go Power Overlander 190 Watt Solar Charging Kit
The Go Power Overlander 190 Watt Solar Charging Kit will silently charge your boat's 12 volt marine batteries while at sea or in port. This solar charge kit maintains your batteries silently while off the grid letting you enjoy quiet time out on the water without using a generator.
The Overlander battery charger with 190 watts and 9.3 amps of power is great for maintaining the charge in all types of batteries. This charging kit is ideal for extended boating, RVing or dry-camping.
Included in the Overlander Kit:
- 190W solar module (GP-PV-190M)
- 30-amp dual-bank, Bluetooth PWM Solar Controller (GP-PWM-30-UL)
- 25′ of MC4 output cable - RED (#10)
- 25′ of MC4 output cable - BLACK (#10)
- Mounting hardware (1 x GP-MH-4-KB)
- Solar cell type: Monocrystalline
- Output power: 190 W
- Rated current: 9.3 A
- Rated DC voltage: 19.1 V
- Open-circuit voltage: 22.5 V
- Connectivity: MC4 connectors
- Solar controller: 30 A PWM, multi battery option, 4 stage charging, digital display and flush mount, dual bank with USB
- Frame type: Clear anodized aluminum frame
- Certifications: CE
- Panel Dimensions: 59.06 x 26.3 x 1.59 in / 1500.12 x 668.02 x 40.38 mm
- Weight: 26.4 lbs / 12 kg
- Warranty: 25 years power output (module) / 5 years (controller)
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.