Gunnebo Mechanical Connectors
Mfr: Gunnebo Johnson Co.
$12.85 to $163.95
- Used as a top fitting to attach chain legs to master link
- Often used as a bottom fitting to attached plate clamp, engineered device, or shackle to chain sling leg
- Wide Body (B dimension) for extra room
- Heavy duty galvanized retaining collar houses square stainless steel locking spring
- Center pin has recess for strong mechanical lock.
- Full traceability
- Proof tested to 2 ½ times working load limit
Working Load Limit
Gunnebo Mechanical Connector, 3/8"
Chain Size: 5/16"
Working Load Limit: 5,700 lbs
Gunnebo Mechanical Connector, 1/4"
Chain Size: 9/32"
Working Load Limit: 4,300 lbs
Gunnebo Mechanical Connector, 5/8"
Chain Size: 5/8"
Working Load Limit: 26,000 lbs
Gunnebo Mechanical Connector, 1/2"
Chain Size: 1/2"
Working Load Limit: 15,000 lbs
Gunnebo Mechanical Connector, 1"
Chain Size: 1"
Working Load Limit: 47,700 lbs
Gunnebo Mechanical Connector, 3/4"
Chain Size: 3/4"
Working Load Limit: 35,300 lbs
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.