Hella NaviLED Pro Navigation Lamps
The shroud and sealed lamp design is waterproof, and ensures a strong attachment to any surface. Advanced Multivolt Technology provides dramatically improved visibility and safety from 9 - 33 volts, even under severe voltage fluctuations.
NOTE: There is no masthead light in this LED 2 nm mile series. At 2 nm visibility, the lights in this series can be used on vessels less than 50 meters (164 ft) in length.
- Ultra low current draw - less than 2 watts
- Maintenance free - fully sealed for life (IP67); UV and corrosion resistant
- Shock and vibration proof - no filaments to break
- Multi-voltage: 9 - 33 volts
- Pre-wired with 2.5m of twin core marine wire
- Reverse polarity, voltage spike and over-voltage protected
- Dimensions: 3.42"W x 3.5"H x 2.22"D
- Meets IMO COLREG 1972, RINA (I), ABYC A-16, and USCG requirements
SHIPPING & RETURNS
All LED based lighting products supplied by Hella Marine carry a Five-Year Warranty from end user purchase covering faults in materials, components or workmanship, with the exceptions as stated below
Hella Marine NaviLED TRIO Tri Colour LED navigation lamps carry a Seven Year Warranty
Hella marine Underwater Lights in HID Xenon, LED or Halogen based technology carry a Two Year Warranty.
Hella Marine HID Xenon and Halogen based Deck Floodlights carry a One Year Warranty.
Hella Marine bulb based interior and exterior lamps, and products listed in the accessories section of this catalogue carry a OneYear Warranty.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.