Jabsco, Y-Valve, Onboard Waste Management, Lockable, 45490 Series
$74.70 On Sale
Jabsco, Y-Valve, Onboard Waste Management, Lockable, 45490 Series.
- Chemical and corrosion resistant polypropylene and stainless steel construction
- Selector lever can be padlocked (lock not included) and / or sealed in either position
- Ports can be rotated so discharge plumbing can be routed away in parallel, at 90°, or in opposite directions, or either up or down without disassembly
- Valve is supplied with both 1-1/2" (38 mm) ports (fitted) and extra 1" (25 mm) straight inlet port
- Optional shaft extension allows valve to be mounted through a bulkhead up to 1-3/4" thick with only the selector handle exposed
- Self cleaning design provides trouble free operation
- Molded in flow direction indicator arrows
- Easy access to three sturdy mounting feet for quick and simple installation
- Easy access to valve by removal of just three hex head machine screws, top cover and diverter assembly lift away from the body
Q: Does the visible arrow indicate the direction of flow? A: Yes, the arrows do indicate the direction of the discharge. The valve can also be locked into either position to meet Coast Gaurd regulations.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.