Jabsco, Y-Valve, Onboard Waste Management, Lockable, 45490 Series
$89.46 On Sale
Jabsco, Y-Valve, Onboard Waste Management, Lockable, 45490 Series.
- Chemical and corrosion resistant polypropylene and stainless steel construction
- Selector lever can be padlocked (lock not included) and / or sealed in either position
- Ports can be rotated so discharge plumbing can be routed away in parallel, at 90°, or in opposite directions, or either up or down without disassembly
- Valve is supplied with both 1-1/2" (38 mm) ports (fitted) and extra 1" (25 mm) straight inlet port
- Optional shaft extension allows valve to be mounted through a bulkhead up to 1-3/4" thick with only the selector handle exposed
- Self cleaning design provides trouble free operation
- Molded in flow direction indicator arrows
- Easy access to three sturdy mounting feet for quick and simple installation
- Easy access to valve by removal of just three hex head machine screws, top cover and diverter assembly lift away from the body
Q: Does the visible arrow indicate the direction of flow? A: Yes, the arrows do indicate the direction of the discharge. The valve can also be locked into either position to meet Coast Gaurd regulations.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.