Kidde AA Battery Operated Basic Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Mfr: Kidde Safety, Inc.
The leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in North America, Carbon Monoxide (CO) is odorless, tasteless and invisible – it’s a silent killer. The only safe way to know if carbon monoxide is present is to install carbon monoxide detectors (alarms) on every level of your home and in sleeping areas. Kidde has been making CO alarms with electrochemical sensing technology for years. All of Kidde’s CO alarm products – from basic units to premium CO alarms – include the company’s patented Nighthawk™ electrochemical CO sensor.
- Battery Operated: Front load battery door (AA batteries included)
- Green LED: Flashes every 30 seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly
- Red LED: When a dangerous level of CO is detected the red LED will pulse and a loud alarm patter will sound (85db)
- Test/Reset Button: Tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm
- Low Battery Signal: Alerts user when the batteries need to be replaced
- Slide-Out Battery Door Cover: Gives immediate access to batteries
- Battery Safeguard: Makes it difficult to close the cover without batteries in the unit
- UL listed
- Easy to install
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.