Kedge "Fisherman Style" Marine Anchors, Black Finish
Traditional fisherman style boat anchors. These anchors hold well in rock and will penetrate through kelp to get to the bottom of the sea bed. Traditional black tar finish. (This finish is sticky and can be marring and staining to certain boat finishes).Kedge anchors need to be heavier for a given boat length than other anchors to get the same holding power, approximately 2 pounds per foot of water line length.
- Listed weights will vary depending on the metal alloys used it the casting these anchors.
- Anchor will not weight less than the listed weight.
- There is a 15% re-stock fee on returns.
Ratings & Reviews
15 # Kedge
by Anthony Z
Definitely a robust anchor. These anchors run heavy, at least the 15 pounder does. The description does list the nominal weight as a minimum, and wow is it a minimum. My nominally 15# anchor weighs nearly twice that at 27 pounds. The flukes are also a different design than pictured on the website, and have a right angle where they meet the arm rather than being rounded off. In other words, the flukes look more like an isosceles triangle.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.