King of Mississippi - Wooden Paddlewheel Steamboat Model, 30" Long
King of Mississippi - Wooden Paddlewheel Steamboat Model, 30" Long. Individually built, completely assembled, handcrafted model of the King of Mississippi.
This authentic Mississippi stern wheel paddlewheeler Steamboat reminds us of Mark Twain's famous Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn novel. Mississippi riverboats were jacks-of-all-trades. They carried cotton and inland trade, towed barges and ferried railroad trains across rivers.
- Hand Built, Fully Assembled museum quality model with Display Stand
- Measures 30" in length, 17" in height and 7" wide
- Beautifully constructed of exotic woods such as ebony, rosewood, yellow and red cedar, mahogany, teak, black wood, walnut, cherry, birch and maple and other tropical woods
- Researched and completely built from scratch, one at a time, in scale to the original plans
- 100% hand built from scratch using "plank on frame" construction method, gluing together multiple pieces of dry, thin wood
- Finely painted and varnished finishes
- Metal parts and details that are bronzed, gold tone or chrome plated or painted
- With these artistic assemblies, there will be minor differences in appearance
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.