Kuuma, 11 Gallon, 120 Volt Electric Water Heater, Front Engine Exchanger
11 Gallon, 120 Volt Electric Water Heater, Front Mount, Front Engine Heat Exchanger.
- Patented temperature control keeps potable water at approximately 140 Deg. F. by controlling coolant flow through the 7/8" heat exchanger, reducing the risk of scalding
- Aluminum tank and aluminum alloy case reduces galvanic corrosion
- UL/CE certified ignition protected
- 1500 Watt element
- T & P Valve Included
- Hot/cold connections are 1/2" NPT
- Not for use with raw water, use with engine coolant only
- Size 16-1/4" W x 16-1/4" H x 23-1/4" D
Q: Can you close off or bypass the engine heat exchange function? I only need it to heat with electricity not engine fluid.
A: You do not need to connect up to the heat exchanger if you only plan on heating with electricity. It will not hurt the heat exchanger if you do not connect up to it.
All Ladders have a Four (4) year Structural Warranty.
- All returns must be started within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.