Lady Washington - Wooden Model Sailing Ship, 25" Long
Lady Washington - Wooden Model Sailing Ship, 25" Long. Individually built, completely assembled, handcrafted model of the Lady Washington. In 1790 she became the first American ship to go to Japan on a trading mission, Kendrick pretended to be seeking refuge from a storm in order to land.
- Hand Built, Fully Assembled museum quality model with Display Stand
- Measures 25" in length, 26" in height and 5-1/2" width
- Beautifully constructed of exotic woods such as ebony, rosewood, yellow and red cedar, mahogany, teak, black wood, walnut, cherry, birch and maple and other tropical woods
- Researched and completely built from scratch, one at a time, in scale to the original plans
- 100% hand built from scratch using "plank on frame" construction method, gluing together multiple pieces of dry, thin wood
- Finely painted and varnished finishes
- Metal parts and details that are bronzed, gold tone or chrome plated or painted
- Fabric sails with intricate line rigging
- With these artistic assemblies, there will be minor differences in appearance
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.