Legend Valve, One-Piece Conventional Port Carbon Steel Ball Valve, Model T-720
- Ball valves are constructed of high tensile strength carbon steel with a stainless steel ball and stem
- They are designed for commercial and industrial use on a wide range of fluid handling applications
- They are an excellent competitive alternative where port size is not critical
- 150 WSP / 2,000 WOG
- Conforms to federal specification WWV-35C, Type II composition: CS, Style 3
Legend Valve warrants Consumer Products personal, family or household products to be free from defects in workmanship and material, and Legend Valve will, without charge, repair the returned product which, upon inspection at Legend Valves facility, is found to have a defect, provided written notice that the valve is defective and a description of the defect is given to Legend Valve by the buyer and the product is returned within 12 months after date of purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.