Lifting Floating Dock Type Dock Ladders 3 to 7 Steps, by International Dock Products
Floating Dock Lifting Ladders with the first rung even with the deck extend only 14" below the top mounting surface when lifted helping keep the ladder out of the water on floating or other low docks. The floating Dock lifting ladder is made from marine grade aluminum for use in fresh or salt water.
- Available with 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 steps (rungs)
- Ladder slides up and down allowing bottom rungs to be kept out of the water
- Standard 2" steps or Wide 4" steps available
- Fabricated from 6063 T-5 marine grade aluminum for corrosion resistance
- All welded construction for strength
- Extruded aluminum channels are serrated to produce a non-skid surface rung with no sharp edges
- Double rung locking mechanism results in the sturdiest lifting ladder in the industry
- Rated for 250 pound capacity
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 25% for all product returned.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.