Lofoten Floor Mounted Diesel Boat Heaters
The Lofoten Floor Mounted Heater is ideal for boats 35ft-40ft. Similar to the Antarctic in performance but with a larger top area, rectangular shape, and a cast-iron lid providing a top cooking surface.
- Requires 4" diameter .
- Minimum 4ft or maximum 8ft of chimney is required, a straight run with no elbows work best.
- Chimneys 6ft or longer Dickinson highly recommends a .
- Permanent fresh air vent needed in area of the unit.
- Creates a dry heat to dry out moisture inside the vessel.
- Includes a small cast iron cook top for cooking etc
- This model has a larger combustion chamber so it produces more heat than the Alaska and Newport heaters
- In sailboat installations, this unit must face fore or aft, if facing port or starboard is desired, the valve would need to be mounted to the side of the unit so the gravity fed valve wonÕt starve the burner on heels up to 15 degrees.
- 12v, 24v or 32v draft assist fan included. Used for start up and draft assistance on high fire.
- Valve is calibrated for diesel but can be re-calibrated for kerosene or stove oil.
- 1 turn hot water coil for 5-10 gal or a 2 turn hot water coil for 15-20 gal can be installed for water heating
Weight: 31 lbs
Fuel Consumption / 24hr:
1.29 gal LOW
3.20 gal HIGH
Low: 6500 BTU
High: 16250 BTU
Dickinson Heater Operation
Dickinson Marine builds high quality marine diesel heaters that efficiently produce an abundance of safe, dry, radiant heat and will provide years of reliable service. The Lofoten Heater is suitable for use in all types of commercial or recreational vessels. The optional Water Heating Coils are designed to heat water tanks from 6 to 20 gallons or in conjunction with forced air heating systems. Fuel consumption for the Lofoten Boat Heater ranges from 1.29 to 3.20 gallons for a 24 hour period.Dickinson Lofoten(PDF)
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.