Mantus Anchors, 8 to 125 lb Sizes Available
EASY TO STORE! Mantus anchors are designed to not only have excellent holding power, but are designed specifically to disassemble and store in a extremely compact manner. Some owners simply keep the shipping box for onboard storage. No protruding anchor stocks or tips to damage other gear or toes!
Whether you are a long-range cruiser, racer, or going out for a day trip, the Mantus anchor breaks down for easy storage. You can store one or two as spares without taking up much needed boat space.
- Formed out of high quality steel plate. Contains no cast parts
- Shank and shank boot are welded from top and bottom
- Shank and roll bar are bolted to the fluke
- ASTM certified steel bolts are oversized with a large margin to ensure safety
- Although the shank is attached to the fluke with 4 bolts, each bolt has sufficient strength to handle the maximum expected load on the anchor
- Every part of the anchor system is hot-dipped galvanized for corrosion protection
- Sharp-headed nose/tip is reinforced for extra strength
LIFE TIME WARRANTY: Mantus Anchors offers a lifetime warranty on its anchors *see Manufacturer's Warranty for details.MANTUS ANCHORS: REDEFINING THE BOAT ANCHOR EXPERIENCE
The Mantus Anchor is a multipurpose, high-performance, new generation boat anchor. Over the last decade, tests performed by Cruising World, Practical Sailor, Sail and PMY magazines proved that new-generation type boat anchors outperform the traditional designs. Designed to set in very hard or grassy bottoms, the Mantus Boat Anchor has been extensively tested against the competition and according to Mantus, guaranteed to provide you with the best performance to set rapidly, reliably and securely.
Mantus is a great choice for your primary boat anchor. In addition, Mantus breaks down for easy storage, so there is no reason to compromise on your storm anchor choice.
Ratings & Reviews
Best anchor hands down
I bought the 35lb anchor for my 27' Catalina sailboat. People laughed and said it was overkill, but when I had a 40' tree come down the Mississippi and wrap up in my anchor line, it held without a problem. It always set on the first try and it never drug. Even when I was in the Gulf in 50kn winds. I will buy a mantus for any boat I get from here on out.
SHIPPING & RETURNS