Marco UP3/E 4.0 GPM Water Pressure Pump, 12/24V
The Marco UP3/E 4.0 GPM Water Pressure Pump for boaters wanting dependable water delivery on demand.
The Marco UP3/E pump is a positive displacement gear pump built to consistently deliver reliable water pressure. The UP3/E pump's variable speed motor runs only at the required rate to maintain pressure. This saves battery power and reduces wear and tear. On-demand constant pressure is maintained so there is no need for an accumulator tank. An accumulator tank will lessen pump cycling and increase its service life.
The Marco UP3/E 4.0 GPM Water Pressure Pump is self-priming and features quiet PTFE helical gears, a brass body, and a stainless steel shaft and lip seal.
- Helical bronze gears
- Nickel-plated brass body and stainless steel shaft
- Micro-processor controlled for constant control of pressure, current, and voltage
- "Universal Voltage" - runs on either 12 or 24 volts DC
- Red/green LED function indicator; and blue LED empty tank indicator
- Flow Rate: 4.0 gal/min open flow rate; 3.3 gpm at 20 psi
- Self-Priming: 4.9 ft
- Volts: 12V/24V
- Dimensions: 6-7/8"L x 4-5/8"W x 4-1/4"H
- Amp: 5 / 2.5
- Fuse: 15 amps
- Port: 3/8" NPT
Seller warrants to the original purchaser that the Product covered by this Limited Warranty will remain free from defects in workmanship or material under normal commercial use and service for a period of one year from the date of shipment to the original Purchaser.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.