Marco UP3/E 4.0 GPM Water Pressure Pump, 12/24V
The Marco UP3/E 4.0 GPM Water Pressure Pump for boaters wanting dependable water delivery on demand.
The Marco UP3/E pump is a positive displacement gear pump built to consistently deliver reliable water pressure. The UP3/E pump's variable speed motor runs only at the required rate to maintain pressure. This saves battery power and reduces wear and tear. On-demand constant pressure is maintained so there is no need for an accumulator tank. An accumulator tank will lessen pump cycling and increase its service life.
The Marco UP3/E 4.0 GPM Water Pressure Pump is self-priming and features quiet PTFE helical gears, a brass body, and a stainless steel shaft and lip seal.
- Helical bronze gears
- Nickel-plated brass body and stainless steel shaft
- Micro-processor controlled for constant control of pressure, current, and voltage
- "Universal Voltage" - runs on either 12 or 24 volts DC
- Red/green LED function indicator; and blue LED empty tank indicator
- Flow Rate: 4.0 gal/min open flow rate; 3.3 gpm at 20 psi
- Self-Priming: 4.9 ft
- Volts: 12V/24V
- Dimensions: 6-7/8"L x 4-5/8"W x 4-1/4"H
- Amp: 5 / 2.5
- Fuse: 15 amps
- Port: 3/8" NPT