Marco UP6/E 6.9 GPM Water Pressure Pump, 12/24V
This is a positive displacement gear pump that delivers reliable water pressure. The variable speed motor runs only at the required rate to maintain pressure Ñ saving battery power, as well as wear and tear. On-demand constant pressure is maintained, so there is no cycling, and no need for an accumulator tank Ñ although adding an accumulator tank will lessen pump cycling and increase its service life.
The pump is self-priming and features quiet PTFE helical gears, a brass body, and a stainless steel shaft and lip seal.
- Helical bronze gears
- Nickel-plated brass body and stainless steel shaft
- Micro-processor controlled for constant control of pressure, current, and voltage
- "Universal Voltage" - runs on either 12 or 24 volts DC
- Red/green LED function indicator; and blue LED empty tank indicator
- Flow Rate: 6.9 gpm
- Self-Priming: 6.6 ft
- Volts: 12V/24V
- Dimensions: 10.25"L x 7.75"W x 4.25"H
- Amp: 9/4.5A
- Fuse: 20 amps
- Port: 1/2" Male NPT
Ratings & Reviews
Marco gear pump
This pump is pretty expensive, but it has by far the best build quality of any fresh water pump I have ever used. The pump provides a constant pressure and instantly responds to additional flow demands. It provides flow so even that you would think you were connected to the city water system. As it is a gear pump, the sound that it makes is a humming sound rather than the sound associated with diaphragm pumps, but the sound is so low that you have to really listen to actually hear it running. It has worked flawlessly for three months now which is not a long time, but I expect this pump to last a very long time.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Seller warrants to the original purchaser that the Product covered by this Limited Warranty will remain free from defects in workmanship or material under normal commercial use and service for a period of one year from the date of shipment to the original Purchaser.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.