Marine Duplex 500 Turbine Series FF/WS with Aluminum Alloy Bowl, 120 gph, UL Listed
75500MAXM Marine Duplex 500 Turbine Series Diesel Fuel Filter/Water Separators with Aluminum Alloy Bowls generate a flow rate of 120 gph to deliver boat engines clean dry fuel. The aluminum bowls meets ASTM FS1201 certification, are UL Listed, American Bureau of Shipping, Veritas, Det Norske Veritas, ISO 10088 and USCG accepted.
The Marine Duplex 500 Turbine Series have a 6-Way valve that allows single or double filter use or shut off of both and combined with the drain plug simplifies maintenance.
- Valve selects either filter, both filters or shut off
- Vacuum/pressure gauge allows easy monitoring of filter element condition
- Vacuum installation recommended
- Two Ports: 3/4-16 UNF-2B SAE 1926 O-Ring Boss Female
- Size: 10.58" H x 14.5" W x 9.88" D
- Made in the USA
- Fuel enters the filter assembly
- Centrifuge spins off large solids and water droplets
- Contaminates fall to the bottom of the collection bowl
- Small water droplets bead-up on the surface of the conical baffle and cartridge element
- When heavy enough, they too fall to the bottom of the bowl
- Proprietary Aquabloc II cartridge elements repel water and remove contaminants from fuel down to 2 micron (nominal)
- Waterproof and effective longer then water absorbing elements
WARRANTS PRODUCTS AGAINST DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP UNDER NORMAL USE FOR A PERIOD OF ONE 1 YEAR AFTER THE DATE OF INVOICE FROM GRAINGER, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.