Mooring Buoy, Sur-Moor Taper Buoy, Hard Shell Mooring Buoy
Mfr: Taylor Made Products
$177.55 to $496.83
Sur-Moor Taper Mooring Buoys Place More Flotation at the Waterline Creating Higher visibility for the Mooring. The tube through the center design allows easy access to the mooring shackle with the mooring chain passing through the buoy. The polyethylene hard shell is UV protected and sandblasted for easy painting. Buoys come with a reflective blue stripe for better nighttime visibility and filled with foam for positive water displacement. Built to withstand the constant abuse of most mooring environments.
- Flanged double collar made from rigid PVC tubing
- 3 year flotation warranty
- Hardware not included
- See for application suggestions
Mooring Buoy, Sur-Moor Taper Buoy, Hard Shell 30"
Buoyancy: 410 lbs
Tube Size: 3"
Mooring Buoy, Sur-Moor Taper Buoy, Hard Shell 24"
Buoyancy: 165 lbs
Tube Size: 2-1/2"
Mooring Buoy, Sur-Moor Taper Buoy, Hard Shell 18"
Buoyancy: 70 lbs
Tube Size: 2-1/2"
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.