Neptune Galvanic Time Release
Mfr: Neptune Marine Products, Inc.
$1.70 to $2.54
Neptune Galvanic Time Release.
- Reliable underwater timing device
- Also known as POP-UPs
- Uses two dissimilar metals that corrode at a predictable rate
- Must be used in salt water
- Corrosion rate depends on salinity and temperature at depth being used
- For submerging a buoy underwater to avoid traffic and poaching
- For gear retrieval system (GRS) on pot gear and longline gear
- For timed bait release containers allowing pot to be rebaited without being pulled
- For prevention of ghost fishing pots ensuring a time certain method of escape mechanism
- For Washington and Alaska Waters - Variability: +/- 12 hours
Neptune Marine Products Galvanic Time Release, 7 Day
Release Time: 7 Days
Neptune Marine Products Galvanic Time Release, 6 Day
Release Time: 6 Days
Neptune Marine Products Galvanic Time Release, 5 Day
Release Time: 5 Days
Neptune Marine Products Galvanic Time Release, 4 Day
Release Time: 4 Days
Neptune Marine Products Galvanic Time Release, 2 Day
Release Time: 2 Days
Neptune Marine Products Galvanic Time Release, 1 Day
Release Time: 1 Day
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.