Outboard Cylinder Tournament Series 2, Front Mount, Stroke Limited
- Engineered to provide today's high-powered offshore tournament boats and other high-performance vessels with precise smooth and reliable steering
- Features a rugged design with heavy-duty support brackets barrel shaft and seals together with superior corrosion resistance for serious sea duty
- Each cylinder is equipped with stainless steel ORB elbow fittings that can be easily oriented in any direction for easy and clean rigging of hydraulic steering hoses new patent-pending pivot plate design are reversible from left to right and provide smooth articulation and sealed joints for superior performance
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
The SeaStar Solutions warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of original retail purchase, provided, however, the warranty period for SeaStar Solutions products used commercially or in any rental or other income producing activity shall be as follows
Ninety days from the date of original purchase for mechanical and electrical products and
One year from the date of original purchase for hydraulic products.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.