Blue Sea P12 Battery Charger
Four stage, three output, dry mount design, for use in harsh environments.
- Rugged, finned aluminum case
- PreFloat stage prevents over charging
- Power factor corrected for efficient use of AC
- Intuitive diagnostic screens
- User defined charge profiles and customization settings
- Provides charging for up to three battery banks
- Large, bright display
- Multi-language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Charge Coordination with Blue Sea Systems Automatic Charging Relays (ACR) controls ACR state ensuring proper float stage for each battery
- Battery Temperature Compensation - adjusts charge voltage based on battery temperature
- AC over and under voltage shut down and automatic restart
- Over and under battery temperature protection - charger will not operate if battery temperature rises above or falls below a set value
- DC over voltage and reverse polarity protection
- Surge and short circuit protection
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.