Pacific Diesel Marine Stove with Oven
- The 22" maximum top width makes it the most suitable size for most galley range cutouts
- Non-rust stainless steel construction with cast iron cooking surface
- Overflow safety feature on oil metering valve
- Features 6" SS "Airflow" Burner
- Heat output: 6,500-16,250 BTU
- Optional water heating coils
- 5" diameter flue, other chimney accessories required
- Limited one year manufacturer's warranty on workmanship and materials
- Please click "More Pacific Diesel Stove Info" below for additional specifications
Dickinson Pacific marine stoves provide fast, efficient oven heat for cooking and dry, radiant heat for warmth. These boat stoves are silent burning with safe and reliable performance. The Pacific Stove is a great addition to medium sized boats. The optional Water Heating Coils are designed to heat water tanks from 6 to 20 gallons. Fuel consumption for the Pacific Stove ranges from 1.29 gallons to 3.20 gallons for a 24 hour period.Dickinson Pacific(PDF)
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.