Parker Hannifin High Temp Engine & Air Brake Hose
Parker's 206 Hose is a transportation hose with a pressure range of 350-3000 PSI. 206 Hose is reinforced with one steel braid and one fiber braid making it excellent for rugged applications. The braided fiber cover provides additional protection. 206 hose is designed, built, and tested to meet SAE J517 100R5 / SAE J1402 AII / DOT FMVSS 106 AIR BRAKE - AII performance specifications.
Sizes range from 3/16" to 2-3/8" in diameter to fit the requirements of various markets including Transportation, marine, military and agricultureFeatures/Benefits:
- 350-3000 PSI in different sizes
- Field attachable or Parkrimp fittings to fit your specific needs
- DOT FMVSS 106 AIR BRAKE - AII certification
- Petroleum base hydraulic fluids and lubricating oils
- Diesel fuels and antifreeze solutions
- Compatible Fittings:
- 26 series fittings
- 20 series fittings
- 22 series fittings
- Hoses are sized by O.D.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.