- Bait is pre-soaked in oil
- Simply fill your bait cups
- Lasts about 24 hours in the water
- Estimated 1 year shelf life
- No refrigeration necessary
- 44lb. size comes in a bag not a bucket.
Ratings & Reviews
Works well for Puget Sound Spot Shrimp
by Rich M
This stuff works well for spot shrimp bait in the puget sound. I mix it with some fish oil and cat food, and put in a scotty bait cup.
Good deal but!
Comes in a plastic bag not a bucket
<br>They should maybe say that.
Calling all shrimp
by J Fouts
We haven’t put the boat in the water yet, but I bet the shrimp will love the bait pellets as much as they did last year!
Solid product, but missing the bucket.
Great product, but it comes in a bag, not a bucket (as pictured). I had to run out and buy a bucket + lid.
Quick service and shipping.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.