Pro 10 MP Fire Extinguisher
Mfr: Kidde Safety, Inc.
$98.45 On Sale
- Suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood & paper), Class B (liquids & gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment). The Pro 10 MP unit is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status, cylinder is manufactured from impact resistant steel and the valve assembly is all metal.
- Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use
- Clear instruction label using graphics to show steps required to operate extinguisher
- Easy-to-pull safety pin
- Tough impact resistant metal valve, handle & lever
- 18 lb. of fire extinguishing agent (Average)
- UL approved wall hanger Coast Guard (U.S.C.G) approved when fitted with mounting bracket (not supplied)
- Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection
- U.S.C.G. approved bracket part number 366242