Pro10 MP / TCM Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher 466204
The Kidde Pro10 MP / TCM Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher 466204 will help keep you safe should a fire start onboard. The Pro 10 is suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood & paper), Class B (liquids & gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment). The Pro 10 MP unit is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status, cylinder is manufactured from impact resistant steel and the valve assembly is all metal.
- Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use
- Clear instruction label using graphics to show steps required to operate extinguisher
- Easy-to-pull safety pin
- Tough impact resistant metal valve, handle & lever
- 18 lb. of fire extinguishing agent (Average)
- UL approved wall hanger Coast Guard (U.S.C.G) approved when fitted with mounting bracket (not supplied)
- Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection
- U.S.C.G. approved bracket part number 366242
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.