Quicksilver by Mercury, Needle / Seat Kit
Quicksilver 7824 Inlet Needle and Seat Assembly â€“ For Mercury and Mariner 2-Cycle, V-6 Outboards, 135hp to 200hpCarburetor inlet needle and seat assembly 7824 is for use in V-6 Mercury and Mariner carbureted outboards, 135 hp through 200 hp. See your owner's manual or service manual for specific application and instructions. The Quicksilver brand is the leader in delivering uncompromising engine oils, parts and accessories to the marine industry for over 65 years. Quicksilver is the premier supplier of Mercury Marine Original Equipment replacement engine parts, oils, and accessories, but also works to serve all Original Equipment brands in the marine and powersports industries. It has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products that are tested through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to the level of research and design as Quicksilver; buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection and peace of mind.
- For use with Mercury and Mariner 2-cycle, V-6 outboards, 135 hp through 200 hp.
- See your owner's manual or service manual for specific applications and instructions.
- Produced to meet Mercury Marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to maximize the performance of your Mercury and Mariner outboard or MerCruiser stern drive
- Country of Origin: United States
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.