R&D Marine, 910-014, Flexible Couplings
- Reduce engine noise and transmission vibration.
- Reduce costly transmission repairs.
- Fail safe design, both forward and reverse thrust is taken in compression from the steel straps, giving a durable design even in extreme conditions.
- Fits most major transmission makes and models. For engines 5 to 1,500 horsepower.
- Under compression load in both forward and reverse.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Impervious to salt water, diesel and lubrication oils.
- Diameter: 4"
- Bolts: 4
- Bolt Pitch Circle: 3.25"
- Cross Reference
Ratings & Reviews
Flexible Coupling Install goes well
by David Thompson
Installed the R&D Marine 910-014 Flexible Coupling on my 1988 Catalina 30 with a Hurth HB50 transmission. Also installed the Earthing Connectors - 103-037 to maintain continuity to the shaft. Was very easy install. Haven't run with it yet as the boat is on the hard for the winter.
SHIPPING & RETURNS