Rule, 10, 2000 GPH, Bilge Pump, Non-Automatic, 12VDC, 8.4
Rule's Cartridge Series of Bilge Pumps offers traditional operation activated by a float or panel switch. Removal of the motor cartridge also allows for easy cleaning of the strainer and impeller area in the event that the pump becomes clogged with debris.
- Engineered to commercial standards
- Heavy duty construction for trouble free operation
- Impeller screen protects from entanglements and obstructions
- A good all around bilge or sump pump
- 15 Amp Fuse
- 2000(7571) GPH
- AMPS / Volts 12.0 (13.6v)
- Volts: 12V
Note: Some pumps feature cubic housings with square base (not pictured)All Rule pumps work on the principle of centrifugal force. They must be submerged in the water or be below the water source. Bilge pumps must be mounted in lowest possible point in the bilge. Livewell pumps must be below the waterline. They only push water; they do NOT pull water.
This pump is designed for use with fresh water and salt water ONLY. Use with any other hazardous, caustic, or corrosive material could result in damage to the pump and the surrounding environment, possible exposure to hazardous substances and injury.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.