Uflex T91 Rotary Helm for Single Steering Cable
This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Shaft: 3/4"
- Wheel turns lock-to-lock: 4.2
- Specifically designed for high performance and high efficiency applications
- Particularly suitable where clearance is limited
- Standard 3/4” tapered shaft
- Lock-to-lock steering wheel turns: approx. 4,2
- Maximum allowable steering wheel diameter: 16” (406 mm)
- Minimal feedback
- Compact for mounting
- Exceeds EN 28848 safety standards
- Exceeds ABYC P17 safety standards
- Engineered to high standards
- High-grade design delivers extended lifespan
- Made with premium materials
Notes: The wheel is not included.
Two Year Limited Warranty. Uflex USA, Inc. warrants that all products manufactured by Uflex USA, Inc or Ultraflex S.p.A. and sold by Ulflex USA to the retail purchaser that for two 2 years after the date of manufacture to be free from defects due to material or workmanship, subject to the exclusions below. Improper installation VOIDS this warranty. Installation should only be attempted by a trained and qualified technician.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All returns must be received within 30 days or receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.