San Felipe - Wooden Model Sailing Ship, 37" Long
San Felipe - Wooden Model Sailing Ship, 37" Long. Individually built, completely assembled, handcrafted model of the San Felipe.
The San Felipe was built by the King of Spain and she was launched in 1690. She was the first class fire ship in Spain. Ornaments on her hull and topsides made her more beautiful than any other ships of her time.
- Hand Built, Fully Assembled museum quality model with Display Stand
- Measures 37" in length, 35" in height and 12" wide
- Beautifully constructed of exotic woods such as ebony, rosewood, yellow and red cedar, mahogany, teak, black wood, walnut, cherry, birch and maple and other tropical woods
- Researched and completely built from scratch, one at a time, in scale to the original plans
- 100% hand built from scratch using "plank on frame" construction method, gluing together multiple pieces of dry, thin wood
- Finely painted and varnished finishes
- Metal parts and details that are bronzed, gold tone or chrome plated or painted
- Fabric sails with intricate line rigging
- With these artistic assemblies, there will be minor differences in appearance
Each model ship or boat is individually packed in a carton box. A wooden frame is used to protect most model tall ships an(more...)
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.