Scotty Anchor Lock, 276 with Combination Side / Deck Mount
- Anchor release system for small boats in still-water fishing situations
- Easy lock and release action allows anchor line adjustments with only one hand
- Tough construction and roller bearing offers a smooth and quiet operation
- For use with rope up to 1/2" diameter
- Includes No. 241 Combination Side/Deck Mount which allows mounting on a flat deck surface or on the side of a gunnel or transom
Mount Dimensions: 4" x 2" x 2"
Bolting Dimensions: 1 5/16" x 3 3/16"
(Rope and anchor not included)
Downrigger Warranty measured by the LIFETIME of the original purchaser, against defective workmanship and/or material defects when used for fishing, in conjunction with a fishing rod and reel with release system, the purpose intended, under normal conditions.Line puller extends to the original purchaser of the product a 2 year warranty against defective workmanship and/or material defects when used for lifting non-commercial traps, the purpose intended under normal conditions.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.