Sea-Dog, Push Button Rim Latch, Cabinet or Door Hardware
Push Button Rim Latch housings feature a streamlined, positive action closure, ensuring cabinets and drawers stay closed until the button is deliberately pushed. Suitable for left-side or right-side use. Mortise mount for a sleek, finished appearance. Constructed of sturdy plastic with a chrome plated or polished brass knob.
- Brass button with plastic housing
- Hole spacing on flat strike plate is 1-7/8"
- Hole spacing on 90° strike plate is 1-3/16"
- Strike plates require a #4 FH fastener
- Recommended maximum door thickness 3/4"
Latch installs with two #6 RH fasteners, strike plates require two #4 FH fasteners (fasteners not included). Display version comes with both flat and 90° strike plates for inset or overlay mounting. When ordering bulk, please order strike plates (224320 flat, or 224321 90°) separately. Hole spacing on flat strike plate (224320) is 1-7/8". Hole spacing on 90° strike plate (224321) is 1-3/16". For OEM applications, varying combinations of rosette/button material are available.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.