Sea-Dog, Shroud Mounted Halyard Cleat, Nylon w/ Stainless Mounting Plate
- Injection molded nylon with a 304 stainless steel mounting plate
- Mounts on any 3/16" - 5/16" diameter shroud
- Use to secure halyards when not in use or as a topping lift cleat
- Additional uses include mounting attachments for flags, solar showers, awnings, topping lift tie, antenna, etc.
Ratings & Reviews
Failed on the first day
The small backing plate is practically useless. I installed two of these cleats and both failed on the first day of use.
by John Dunlap
Quick & straightforward check out with US Mail as a shipping option
by John Toal
Just what I needed to fly my SF Giants and SF Forty-niners pendants on my Catalina 36' MK 1.
Nylon channel opens up when mounting to cable.
I was not really happy with this item. The nylon channel that the metal piece fits opens slightly with minimal tensioning of the screw. The concept is good but the material selection was not. All metal might be the way to go here.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.