Sea-Fire FM-200 Automatic Fire Extinguishers, FT (Flexible Tubing) Series
This Automatic Boat Fire Extinguisher is a great solution for protecting hard to reach compartments in your boat. The Stinger model FT Series Sea-Fire FM-200 Automatic Fire Extinguishers employ a high tech polymer tubing that ruptures when the temperature in the hazard environment goes beyond 175 Deg. F (79 Deg. C) releasing the FM-200 agent directly onto or near the source of the fire.
- Volume = Maximum volume of protection
- Automatic fire protection for small compartments and enclosures
- No power required for activation
- Utilizes FM-200 agent
- Quick, easy installation in minutes, no mounting Acc. required
- Low pressure switch that monitors leaks or activation
- Suitable for for use from 0 Deg. F to 130 Deg. F
- CE Approved
- All FT (Stinger) Models are approved for Vertical Mounting Only
- Not Coast Guard Approved
- Not FM Approved
- Three year manufacturer warranty
- Extinguishers are filled per order and are non-returnable
The specialized tubing has been tested and proven effective in small, enclosed, hard to reach areas. The tubing is very durable; combines leak resistance, flexibility, and precise temperature sensitivity. The tubing responds quickly to excessive temperature increases in the hazard environment, providing rapid yet effective fire suppression.
· Cannot be shipped by USPS
· International Shipments require a shipping quote that will be sent to you for approval prior to product shipment
· Australian Regulations prevent shipment of this product to Australia
Sea-Fire was the first fire extinguisher manufacturer to utilize the renowned FM-200 agent for marine applications. FM-200 is the most accepted and safest extinguishing agent on the market. FM-200 is safe for use in occupied spaces and engine compartments, it is the same compound used in pharmaceutical asthma inhalers. FM-200 is electrically nonconductive, residual free and will not cause thermal shock damage. It is also environmentally safe; it is accepted under the U.S. EPA's Significant New Alternatives Policy and is an accepted replacement for products banned under the Montreal Protocol. FM-200 has zero ozone depletion potential and is recoverable and recyclable at the end of its useful service life.
These fire extinguishers are filled per order and are non-returnable
The following Shipping Restrictions apply:
- All products are non-retunable.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.