The Mariner Helm Seat on your boat gives you a versatile marine suspension system to help tame the roughest waves. The Mariner Seat features 3" of height adjustment, 6" of fore/aft locking slide adjustment, lumbar support and a convenient side pocket for easy grab objects or charts.
- Seat width 18.75" (24" with optional arms)
- Seat height 12.75" to 15.75" (in 1" increments)
- Overall height of seat 37.75"
- 6-inch fore and aft double locking slide adjustment
- 3-inch seat height adjustment
- Contoured lumbar support
- Convenient side "chart pockets"
- Adjustable backrest
- Knee-action mechanical suspension
- Vinyl upholstery holds up to heavy use
See Specs on the Mariner Helm Seat
Ratings & Reviews
by Jake -
This is the most underrated marine suspension seat out there. The ride in rough conditions is great. The best part is with the suspension design your feet stay in contact with the floor in rough waters so you can control the vessel.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.