Shamrock V Racing Yacht, 1930 America's Cup Challenger - Wooden Model Sailboat, 32" Long
Shamrock V Racing Yacht, 1930 America's Cup Challenger - Wooden Model Sailboat, 32" Long. Individually built, completely assembled, handcrafted model of the Shamrock V Racing Yacht.
The Shamrock V was launched by Sir Thomas Lipton after his fourth had lost. For his challenger, Lipton turned once more to Charles Nicholson, who produced a beautiful sloop. When the races started, Shamrock found herself pitted against Enterprise skippered by the renowned Charlie Barr. In the best-of-seven series Enterprise won four, Shamrock failed to score a single victory.
- Hand Built, Fully Assembled museum quality model with Display Stand
- Measures 32" in length, 38" in height and 6" wide
- Beautifully constructed of exotic woods such as ebony, rosewood, yellow and red cedar, mahogany, teak, black wood, walnut, cherry, birch and maple and other tropical woods
- Researched and completely built from scratch, one at a time, in scale to the original plans
- 100% hand built from scratch using "plank on frame" construction method, gluing together multiple pieces of dry, thin wood
- Finely painted and varnished finishes
- Metal parts and details that are bronzed, gold tone or chrome plated or painted
- Fabric sails with intricate line rigging
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.