Shields 368 Series, Low Permeation Marine Fuel Hose
Shields 368 Series Low Permeation Marine Fuel Hose gives boaters a fuel hose with a plastic barrier veneer with Nitrile outer layer tube to limit gas permeation.
To order by the foot, enter the total quantity and we will cut to that complete length (not cut individual feet) 50 foot max.
- 368 Series, ISO 7840 low permeation fuel hose
- Hose built with plastic barrier veneer, polyester reinforcement and NBR (nitrile) outer layer tube
- Complies with EPA and CARB low permeation requirements
- Weather and UV resistant
- ISO 7840 Type A1 and NMMA/CE type accepted standards
- SAE J1527 Type A1-15
- Meets USCG Type A1-15 requirements for pleasure boats
- Temperature range: -20 Deg. to 212 Deg. F
- 2 Year Emission Performance Warranty
Designed to give Excellent Service for:
Warranty Ð Limited Lifetime from Seastar
Ratings & Reviews
by Derek Fray
Solid, quality fuel line - good product. Fast shipping delivery on time
A little stiff, but seem to be high quality.
by DEREK CORDIER
Best deals on the web
by Richard Nall
Selection and pricing at the same location. Nice!
by David H
Right product, right price and quick delivery.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All cut product are non-returnable
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.