- 206 slow hardener is a low viscosity epoxy curing agent. It is useful in most bonding situations, and when extended working time and healing time is needed. Slow Hardener 206 produces a slow epoxy cure that develops all of its physical properties at room temperature. It produces a rigid solid, resistant to moisture vapor and functionally waterproof.
- Mix with the West 105 system resin in a ratio of hardener of five parts to one piece. The resulting cured epoxy is a rigid, moisture resistant solid. The 105 resin / 206 slow hardener combination has excellent adhesion, coating and barrier coating properties.
- Dries at temperatures as low as 60 ° F (60.8 ° F). Dries faster in warmer temperatures. Pot life at 72 ° F is 20-25 minutes. Dries to a solid state in 10-15 hours. Dries to full strength in 1 to 4 days. The minimum recommended working temperature is 60.8 ° F.
- Pair with 105-B West System 105 epoxy resin in a ratio of 5 parts resin to 1 part hardener.
- Easily modified with West System fillers, additives and pigments to suit the work at hand, whether it's coating, applying fiberglass, structural bonding or fairing. It is not designed for clear coating.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.