SmartPlug, Shore Power Inlet & Connector, Plug and Socket, 30 Amp, 115 Volt
- 30 Amp Series
- 3 fully weatherproof seals prevent against water intrusion and corrosion
- Multi-point locking system ensures a solid and secure connection from plug to inlet
- Protects from overheating, straight-in connection and blades with 20x more contact area greatly reduce electrical resistance and the chance of arcing
- Pushes straight in, straight pins means no twisting required and no chance for misalignment
- Easy to install, boatside inlet installs using the standard mounting screw hole pattern
- Fully molded cordsets, retrofit kits, inlets and adapters make transitioning into the SmartPlug solution easy
- Plug and Socket sold together or separately
Seller warrants their products to be free from defect for a period of seven years from the date of purchase.
This limited warranty coverage includes
Parts Coverage for 7 years for repair or replacement of defective parts. Freight ground service only for shipment of a replacement part only.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.