Sovereign of the Seas - Wooden Model Sailing Ship, 37" Long
Sovereign of the Seas - Wooden Model Sailing Ship, 37" Long. Individually built, completely assembled, handcrafted model of the Sovereign of the Seas. Known by the Dutch as the 'golden devil', on account of her all black and gold appearance, Sovereign of the Seas was the most magnificent ship of her era.
HMS Sovereign of the Seas was a 17th century British Royal Navy first-rate ship of the line of 102 guns, later known as just Sovereign and then Royal Sovereign. It was built by Peter Pett (later a Commissioner of the Navy), under the guidance of his father Phineas, the king's master shipwright, and was launched at Woolwich dockyard on October 13, 1637.
- Hand Built, Fully Assembled museum quality model with Display Stand
- Measures 37" in length, 35" in height and 12" wide
- Beautifully constructed of exotic woods such as ebony, rosewood, yellow and red cedar, mahogany, teak, black wood, walnut, cherry, birch and maple and other tropical woods
- Researched and completely built from scratch, one at a time, in scale to the original plans
- 100% hand built from scratch using "plank on frame" construction method, gluing together multiple pieces of dry, thin wood
- Finely painted and varnished finishes
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.