Tubing for Railing (Stainless Steel), 7/8" and 1" Diameter, Sold by the Foot
Stainless Steel Tube, 7/8" and 1" diameter with 0.065" thick walls sold by the foot. S14 Series Stainless Steel Round Tubing is used for a variety of applications on boats including grab rails, bow rails, bimini canvas top frames.
- 304 grade stainless steel
- TIG welded construction
- Polished finish for corrosion protection and attractive appearance
- Sold by the foot so lengths up to7 feet can ship UPS ground
- If you need multiple pieces, put the total amount in your cart and at checkout, tell us the length and number of each cut in the NOTES box.
Ratings & Reviews
by Joel G
Nice pipe. Fits perfectly over the chimney stub.
by Steven Mohr
Great product and service
Great tubing and already mirror polished.
This stainless exceeds my expectations for the price. The 0.065 wall tubing is going to work great for a biat ladder I am making. It's incredibly strong and no worries about weight. Its also polished to a mirror shine so that eliminates work on my end. Great stuff.
Go to maribe
Great co to order from
<br>Good service, products and pricing
by Randy Tabayunda
Easy and great selection
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.