Standard Lifting Dock Ladders 3 to 7 Steps, by International Dock Products
International Dock Products Standard Lifting Dock Ladders help you out of the water after a swim and by lifting out of the water when not in use, two rungs will be below the deck level, help you keep them clean and free from marine growth and damage. The first rung of these Lifting Dock Ladders rests below the deck surface of the dock and are great for use on docks, rafts, piers and seawalls.
- Rungs slide up and down allowing bottom rungs to be kept out of the water
- Available with 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 steps (rungs)
- Standard 2" deep and wide 4" deep steps available
- Constructed from marine grade 6063 T-5 aluminum with 1-1/4" I.D. rails and extruded aluminum channels serrated to produce a non-skid surface rung with no sharp edges
- Double rung locking mechanism results in the sturdiest lifting ladder in the industry
- All welded construction for strength
- Rated for 250 pound capacity
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 25% for all product returned.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.