Stationary Straight Dock Ladders 3 to 7 Steps, by International Dock Products
International Dock Products Stationary Dock Ladders are simple vertical ladders that provide a hooped top surface for safety climbing onto your dock. These dock ladders work on seawalls, swim platforms or piers and are produced using high quality, durable, marine grade aluminum to resist corrosion and work for salt or fresh water applications.
- Convenient two-piece design for easy storage when used seasonally, simple installation and lower shipping costs
- Choose from 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 step (rung) models
- Available with 2" (standard) or 4" (wide) tread depth
- Marine grade 6063 T-5 aluminum resists corrosion
- 1-1/4" I.D. pipe construction
- Extruded aluminum non-skid tread channels have no sharp edges
- Use as either a dock or seawall ladder
- Rated for 665 lbs. per rung
Dock ladder length is approximately 2' (21-3/4" top loop) plus 1' for each step (rung). So the 7 step dock ladder is approximately 9' overall length.
This ladder fixes to the dock. If you are looking for a ladder that can lift out of the water either by sliding or swinging up, please see our complete line of .
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 25% for all product returned.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.