Taylor Made, Mooring Buoy, Sur-Moor Traditional Buoy
- Hot dipped galvanized hardware
- Sandblasted finish allows easy painting for identification
- 3 year flotation warranty
Sur-Moor T3C Mooring Buoys can be equipped with either a T3C mooring collar or buoy hardware.
The sole purpose of the mooring buoy is to support the mooring chain. The two preferred designs for mooring buoys are a traditional buoy with hardware or a buoy with a tube through the center. Both offer reliable flotation and will last for several seasons, depending upon the salinity of the water. Obviously, freshwater applications will extend the useful life of any mooring system.A permanent mooring system, when properly designed, should securely position a boat so that it can be left unattended, with little attention, for long periods of time. Each system usually consists of a mooring buoy (to float the chain), a mooring anchor and a length of chain (running between the anchor and the mooring buoy). Also the proper ground tackle includes correctly sized galvanized shackles and swivels. Always keep in mind, that the mooring system is only as reliable as the "current" conditions in the environment.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.