Taylor Made, Regulatory Buoy Labels
Mfr: Taylor Made Products
$38.68 to $49.71
- Made of fade resistant, self-adhesive vinyl for regulatroy and marker buoys
- Regulatory labels add high visibility to navigation aids
- sized to fit Taylor Made Sur-Mark and Sur-Mark II regulatory buoys, but they will fit other buoys too.
- Sold in pairs - two (2) labels per buoy
- Labels are 13" x 24"
- Warranted by Taylor Made for 5 years against weathering & fading
Regulatory Buoy Labels, SHALLOW AREA
Description: Shallow Area
Regulatory Buoy Labels, NO SWIMMING
Description: No Swimming
Regulatory Buoy Labels, NO BOATS
Description: No Boats
Regulatory Buoy Labels, KEEP OUT
Description: Keep Out
Regulatory Buoy Labels, IDLE SPEED
Description: Idle Speed
Regulatory Buoy Labels, HAZARD AREA
Description: Hazard Area
Regulatory Buoy Labels, DANGER ROCKS
Description: Danger Rocks
Regulatory Buoy Labels, DANGER KEEP OUT
Description: Danger Keep Out
Regulatory Buoy Labels, DANGER
Regulatory Buoy Labels, SWIM AREA
Description: Swim Area
Regulatory Buoy Labels, SLOW NO WAKE
Description: Slow No Wake
Regulatory Buoy Labels, SLOW 5 MPH
Description: Slow 5 mph
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.