Uflex Fourtech I, Universal Rotary Steering System with M90 Mach Cable
The Fourtech-1 it the Uflex a universal mechanical steering system featuring the T91 high performance planetary gear helm. This steering system offers boaters an easy to install kit using the single cable T91 planetary gear helm, the X34 90° helm bezel, and the highly flexible M90 Mach cable for performance and durability.
The Foretech-1 is designed to be a "drop in" replacement for most mechanical systems. The T91 Planetary Gear Design helm provides durability thanks to top quality materials and construction. It requires less room behind the dash and should require no new holes for installation.
The Fourtech-1 kit includes:
- T91 Helm that provides 6 contact drive points inside the helm
- X34 90 Deg. bezel
- M90 steering cable
Note: The T91 steering system is not to be used on boats equipped with engines that exceed the maximum horsepower rating of the boat.
Hydraulic steering systems are recommended for boats with speeds greater than 50 mph.
No steering wheel included.
Two Year Limited Warranty. Uflex USA, Inc. warrants that all products manufactured by Uflex USA, Inc or Ultraflex S.p.A. and sold by Ulflex USA to the retail purchaser that for two 2 years after the date of manufacture to be free from defects due to material or workmanship, subject to the exclusions below. Improper installation VOIDS this warranty. Installation should only be attempted by a trained and qualified technician.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All returns must be received within 30 days or receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.