Walbro Marine Electric Fuel Pumps, 12 & 24 Volt, FRB Series
Walbro FRB Series Electric Marine Fuel Pumps for 12 or 24 volt systems are USA made, high quality Fuel Pumps for most applications, including diesel engines, gas engines and fuel transfer jobs.
The advanced design of the electric FRB fuel pump delivers fuel at a specified flow rate and pressure and incorporates a piston mechanism which is not affected by high-tech fuel blends. Designed for applications where battery life, low noise, and high durability are important.
Walbro FRB Series replaces the 6000 Series
- 60 GPH @ 7 PSI
- 12 or 24 Volt
- Compatible with all commercially available pump grade gasoline, gasohol, diesel, bio-diesel fuels, Stoddard solvent and E85
- Self-priming to 4 feet
- Fitting size - 1/4" x 18 NPSF
- Mounts horizontal or vertical
- Replaceable filter
- Use of a 70 micron pre-filter is recommended
- Continuous duty life (diesel fuel): >18000 hrs
- Pump cycles only when fuel is demanded
- NPSF is National Pipe Straight Fuel, may use NPTF National Pipe Thread Fuel with some sealant
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.