West System, Slow Epoxy Hardener - 206
- Low-viscosity epoxy curing agent
- Not intended for clear coating
- Use when extended working and cure time is needed or to provide adequate working time at higher temperatures
- Mix Ratio (Resin/Hardener) - 5:1
- Pot life at 72°F - 20 to 25 minutes
- Cure to a solid state - 9 to 12 hours
- Cure to maximum strength - 1 to 4 days
- Minimum recommended temperature - 60°F
- Pumps required - 300, 306 or 309
The mix ratios above-5:1 for 205 and 206, 3:1 for 207 and 209-refer to the ratio of resin to hardener if you are metering by weight or volume. When using 300 Mini Pumps, pump one stroke of resin for every one stroke of hardener. Refer to the instructions included with the 300 Mini Pumps before using.
Low Temperature Considerations
When using WEST SYSTEM Epoxy at low temperatures, special precautions can be taken to assure maximum performance.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.