AC Toggle Selector, 2 Source 120 Volt Mains, 30 Amp, No Meter
- Rated IP67 - Temporary immersion for 30 minutes
- Designed for flybridge and open cockpit applications
- Independent label backlighting circuit for remote switching and dimming
- Each panel can be mounted in four different orientations
- Integrated ATO/ATC fuse based circuit protection
- Constructed from corrosion resistant materials
- UV stabilized faceplate
- Rugged UV stabilized waterproof boots
- Compatible with all Blue Sea Systems digital dimmers
- Includes 4215 - 30 square format labels
- Width mounting centers: 3.31"
- Height mounting centers: 7.14"
Backlighting Voltage: 12 Volts DC Nominal
Weight Lb (Kg): 1.55 (0.70)
Width in" (mm): 3.88 (98.55)
Cover Material: UV Resistant Thermoplastic
Fuse Available: 1-40 Amperes
Panel Material: Reinforced Polycarbonate
Maximum Voltage Rating: 12 Volts DC
Maximum Amperage Per Circuit: 15 Amperes
Switch Rating: 15 Amperes Maximum
Backlighting Amperage Draw: 10mA/ Illuminated Circuit
Switch Type: OFF/ON Toggle with waterproof boot
Panel Cumulative Rating:90 Amperes
Height in" (mm): 6.00 (152.40)
Fuse Type: ATO/ATC Automotive Blade-Type
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.